San Diego Black Mold Story: Sick Schools

114

Teachers and students exposed to toxic black mold at two San Diego schools developed sinus problems, respiratory symptoms, and gastrointestinal symptoms. Unfortunately, Susan Brinchman, the teacher interviewed in this video has suffered permanently from sinusitis and chronic bronchitis because she never was effectively treated for her black mold exposure.

The black mold infestation in the school was caused by a lapse in cleaning the system of vents and ducts for 25 years. Even newer buildings can be ideal breeding grounds for mold due to the cheaper materials they use derived from paper.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here