Cofe Fiakpui obtained his Masters Degree from?Yo San University, maintaining a GPA of 3.82 while also serving as a tutor and teacher?s assistant. He was one of only two students selected to complete an observation internship at the?Tao of Wellness?clinic alongside?Dr. Maoshing Ni, allowing him to gain vast experience in tongue and pulse diagnosis while mastering Dr. Ni?s needling technique. During his internship, Cofe was the busiest intern in the Yo San clinic, often booked for months ahead of time. Cofe was also awarded an academic scholarship for high achievement and had two articles published in?www.acupuncture.com. After graduating with honors in December, 2004, he passed the California State Board exam in January 2005 with exemplary scores.
In addition to his university training, Cofe attended various seminars and workshops, studying alongside several master healers from various disciplines. He was trained in Modern Medical?Qigong?and Myo-osteo therapy by?Dr. Tatsuo Hirano, Integrative Quantum Medicine levels I and II by?Louise Mita, the Balance Method of acupuncture by Dr. Richard Tan, Master Tung’s acupuncture by Dr. Young Wei Chieh, and facial diagnosis by Patrician McCarthy.
Cofe also spent one month apprenticing Drs. Kalsang and Choiying Dolma, two Tibetan doctors taught him the art of Tibetan pulse diagnosis and herbal prescription.
Selected as a private apprentice by?Dr. Matt Van Benschoten, Cofe was trained in?Acupoint Biophoton Emissions Testing, the extremely precise system of diagnosis and herbal prescription created by Dr. Van Benschoten through 29+ years of research. Cofe mastered this technique faster than any of the 30 previous apprentices; within one month, he was practicing under the supervision of Dr. Van Benschoten and helping his patients achieve incredible results. He continued to work intensively with Dr. Van Benschoten over the next year.
Working in private practice since 2005 with a specialty in Internal Medicine, Cofe has had great success treating a wide variety of disorders, including neurological, gynecological, digestive, respiratory, endocrine, musculo-skeletal, and immunological diseases.
Studies and Education
Cofe incorporates the teachings of various healing modalities into his work, including the techniques of many masters and the advanced education he received from an accredited university. He continues to participate in classes and workshops, always striving to increase his knowledge in all areas of his work.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine at Yo San University in Los Angeles (graduated with 3.82 GPA)
- Acupoint Biophoton Emissions Testing by Dr. Matt Van Benschoten, pioneer of this highly effective system
- Herbal Pharmacology by?Dr. John Chen, author of Chinese Medical Herbology and Pharmacology
- Esoteric Acupuncture by Dr. Mikio Sankey, author of Esoteric Acupuncture vols. I-IV
- Balance Method of Acupuncture, by Dr. Richard Tan
- Ayurvedic Herbs; 6-month apprenticeship with Vaidya Dr. Kumar Anand
- Observation Internship at the Tao of Wellness Clinic with Dr. Maoshing Ni, author of Tao of Nutrition
- Modern Medical Qigong and Myo-osteo Therapy, by Dr. Tatsuo Hirano
- Integrative Quantum Medicine, Levels I and II, by Louise Mita
- Master Tung’s Acupuncture, by Dr. Young Wei Chieh
- Facial Diagnosis, by Patrician McCarthy
- Tibetan Pulse Diagnosis and Herbal Prescription, with Drs. Kalsang and Choiying Dolma
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbology, by?Dr. Jiling Hu
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Internal Medicine, by?Dr. Yue-ying Li